Low-Energy Shockwave Therapy in Central Illinois
A non-invasive procedure that treats the root cause of ED in Men. As you get older, the blood vessels that supply blood to your penis begin to collapse or breakdown. Good blood flow is essential to erectile function. Pulse waves are delivered to the penis that open existing blood vessels and stimulates the growth of new blood vessels. The increased blood flow results in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections. Enhances erection, improves sexual performance, increases sensation and treats Peyronie’s disease. Treatment is effective even in patients who have not responded to medication. Multinational clinical trials demonstrated that it is effective, safe, and well-tolerated treatment for ED.
If you are experiencing symptoms of erectile dysfunction, contact Dr. Joseph Banno to discuss your condition and the benefit of Low-Energy Shockwave Therapy. With our urology clinic located in Peoria, IL, Dr. Banno provides treatment for men experiencing symptoms of erectile dysfunction throughout Springfield, Champaign, Galesburg, Decatur, Galesburg, and Bloomington, IL. To schedule your consultation at Midwest Urological Group, please call (309) 692-9898 or request an appointment through our secure online form.
How Does Shockwave Therapy Work?
Shockwave therapy is a targeted therapy to help solve the underlying problem of erectile dysfunction.
- sends painless energy waves to the erectile tissue
- produces vital growth factors
- increases nitric oxide formation
- may help to form new blood vessels
- increases blood flow to penis
What are the Benefits of Shockwave Therapy for ED
Shockwave therapy has been clinically investigated and applied in several medical fields with success.
During the treatment, a small wand device uses targeted sound waves to stimulate penile tissue and encourage blood flow. Low-intensity shockwaves help grow new blood vessels and improve blood flow in the penis, which is essential for erections.
Some benefits of shockwave therapy include:
- a more firm erection reported by men
- the creation of new blood vessels
- increased blood flow to penis
- the ability to return to work or home in 20-30 minutes
- no lengthy recovery time
- no pain
- no surgery
- no pills or devices
- I am a man in my 40s. I wouldn’t say I have ED, but my wife and I both noticed that things were not quite “as good” as they used to be. It was taking longer to become aroused, and “getting ready” a second time was almost impossible. I heard about low-energy shockwave and decided to give it a shot. Man, was I happy I did, my wife says our sex life is the best it’s been since our Honeymoon!”
- I cannot begin to tell you how amazed I am with the results of Low-Energy shockwave. I had the treatment and saw a difference making love to my wife that very night!
- Shockwave therapy changed my life. My wife and I went from having sex 3-4 times a year to 3-4 times a week! We went to Florida for vacation and it felt like a honeymoon!
- I had strong curvature in my penis and now wth PRP and low energy shockwave there is less curve and my erections are stronger
Scheduling ED Treatment with Low-Energy Shockwave Therapy
If you have been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction and are seeking treatment, contact Dr. Joseph Banno to discuss Low-Energy Shockwave Therapy. Midwest Urological Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for men throughout Springfield, Champaign, Galesburg, Decatur, Galesburg, and Bloomington, IL. To schedule a consultation at our urology clinic in Peoria, IL, please call (309) 692-9898 or request an appointment through our secure online form.